September 25, 2018 – Version 2018.1.54
- Fix bug in beta version of Local Coordinate System Manager (LCSM)* related to units of meters.
- Allow import in LCSM of localization file with degrees encoded as DDD.MMSSSSS
*E-mail support@AirGon.com for instructions for use of the beta LCSM feature.
September 20, 2018 – Version 2018.1.53
- Added support for DJI Phantom 4 Pro Version 2 (V2)
- Fixed issue that affects USB (DAT file) workflow, especially for smaller flights and those at lower speeds
September 6, 2018 0 Version 2018.1.51
- Update to support USB workflow for Inspire 2. Changes are due to firmware update from DJI, version 01.02.0200 (4 July 2018 & later).
- Default MEP offset updated for USB workflow for Inspire 2, related to DJI f/w 01.02.0200.
- Fixed bug that causes USB workflow failures when photo times are not fully contained in DAT time range.
- Removed DroneDeploy workflow option due to issue with DroneDeploy not reading camera calibration data from images.
August 17, 2018 – Version 2018.1.49
- Fix compatibility issue with new M200/M210 firmware updates.
August 8, 2018 – Version 2018.1.48
- Source file selection now validates for “total coverage” in addition to overlap when selecting files in the wizard or Edit Flight dialogs . (7791)
- Fixed an issue with an the Interpolate Camera event failing with a “TimeSpan overflowed because the duration is too long” error message. (7803)
July 31, 2018 – Version 2018.1.47
- Re-enabled support for DJI M200/M210 with DJI firmware version 01.01.0911 and fixed problems introduced in ASPSuite 2018.1.41.0 for previous firmware versions (7772)
- Just before GNSS Trajectory step, ASPSuite now validates the Date and Time range of the Navigation File (rover or broadcast) and informs the user if there is no overlap. (7765)
- On the Auto-Download Ephemeris page, ASPSuite now validates that the Navigation files cover the Date and Time range of the SBF. If it doesn’t then bad solutions and/or empty POS file may result. (7756)
- Auto-Select SBF by Folder now first uses the Date and Time built into the file name to search for the correct SBF. This allows for the selection of a folder (i.e. Loki folder) containing many SBF files without it taking a very long time. (7754)
July 17, 2018 – Version 2018.1.45
- Improve DSLR processing by pre-filtering of extraneous camera events.
July 13, 2018 – Version 2018.1.44
- Fixed an issue with scaling that caused the Edit Flight – Images dialog to display incorrectly.
- Updated message box on Flight Wizard/Edit Flight when user selects an invalid DAT file.
- Added option to Renew Roaming license to Roaming License Expiration warning dialog.
- When running a command line executable, ASPSuite checks for “Execute” permission and displays error message if permission is denied.
- New Warnings tab on Options dialog to turn off certain warning messages.
- Removed option to “Leave Files in Original Location” from Flight Wizard/Edit Flight dialogs. Files will always be copied into the project’s flight folder.
- NOTE: DJI M200/M210 support is limited to DJI firmware version 01.01.0900 (Apr 16 2018) and earlier.
July 10, 2018 – Version 2018.1.43
- Fixed issue where image headers were not updated by the Repair Photo Heights tool (7710)
July 5, 2018 – Version 2018.1.42
- Updated RTKLib and settings (7705)
June 29, 2018 – Version 2018.1.41
- Fixed an issue with the Date/Time range of DAT file when on Win7 Enterprise (7665)
- Adds support for 01.01.0199 M200/M210 f/w update in addition to still supporting previous f/w versions (7688)
- Added support for a Proxy Server when downloading Ephemeris files. Added Proxy Server settings on the Options dialog. (7689)
- Fixed an issue with downloading Ephemeris file with Proxy Server, will always use Proxy SErver if selected in Options dialog. (7691)
- Added user credentials to Proxy Server settings on Options Dialog. (7696)
June 12, 2018 – Version 2018.1.39
- Added support for AUSGeoid2020. (7654)
- Fixed an issue with licenses that allowed you to check-in licenses even when not connected to License Server. (7653)
May 31, 2018 – Version 2018.1.35
- Fixed a Date/Time format compatibility issue on the Images page of the Flight Wizard/ Edit Flight dialog. (7620)
May 30, 2018 – Version 2018.1.34
- Add Processing page to Flight Wizard/ Edit Flight dialog with project specific option settings. (7588)
- Modifying a property on the Edit Flight dialog will set the current processing step back only as far as necessary to implement the modification. (7589)
- Added UTC Time column to the Images page of the Flight Wizard/ Edit Flight dialog, uses selected time to compute image UTC times. (7593)
- Added license expiration warming. (6780)
- Added a notification that fixed an issue with the Ephemeris file which timed out and failed without notifying user. (6821)
- Added support for dual Gimble offset. (7456)
- Expanded license string dialog so all characters will be visible. (7574)
- The Date/Time of the Base Station observation file will be validated against the Date/Time of the Rover SBF file and the results will display after browsing. (7596)
- Success/Failure messages that display after each step have been standardized for clarity and will reference the step name. (7609)
May 21, 2018 – Version 2018.1.31
- Updated Options dialog, added General and Advanced tabs. (7569)
- Updated Ephemeris Tab of Project/Flight set-up wizard to include FTP site links. (7519)
- Modified Auto-download Ephemeris to download GPS versions when GPS+GLONASS is not
available and offer option to use GPS files. (7567)
- Added M-210 Mount I and M-210 Mount II to the MEP/Lever Arm Offsets list on Rover page of Flight Wizard/Edits dialog. (7551)
- Fixed an issue where the UTC DateTime range failed when extracting SBF when the SBF spans a GPS week and affected selection of SBF file and down stream processing. (7552)
- Added a combobox to Options dialog to specify Signal-to-Noise Ratio Masks used to eliminate satellites with low SNR values during GNSS Trajectory processing. (7553)
- Expanded list of supported Geoids has been added to the Geoids pulldown menu in the Options dialog. (7555)
- Resolved issue that caused ASP to incorrectly convert local times to UTC which led project to fail when browsing for DAT file while using Windows 7. (7466)
- Fixed an issue to remove bad satellites from downloaded Ephemeris files. (7488)
- Fixed an issue with language/cultural number formatting with swapped comma/periods. (7566)
April 18, 2018 – Version 2018.1.23
- Updated Options dialog, added RTKLIB version radio buttons. (7451)
- Added Glonass satellites in ASPSuite Processing to Options Dialog. (7447)
April 11, 2018 – Version 2018.1.21
- Fixed an issue that caused ASPSuite to fail when multiple Base Observation Files are RINEX 3.0 format. (7433)
April 6, 2018 – Version 2018.1.20
- Added button to License Dialog to Renew the current license for the default number of roaming days. (7391)
- Upgraded TEQC.EXE to latest version. (7409)
- In Options Dialog, added option to convert Base Observation File to RINEX 3.0 prior to RTK processing. (7412)