Viewing uploaded images on the Reckon website is a great way to view orthomosaics and hillshades. If a user needs to download an image, to view it offline, or in LP360, this can be accomplished by downloading the image from the web client. Downloading image layers in Reckon is an easy and secure process that allows the administrator to easily disseminate orthomosaic and hillshade images to designated users. This document provides a quick guide on how to use this feature.
- Step 1 – User requests an image.
- In the Table of Contents, left click on desired image layer.
- Left click on “Request Image”. In the background, the image files are combined into a single encrypted zip file.
- Step 2 – The user is sent an email with a link to the download and the password for the zip file.
- Left click on “download the image”. The image file will now appear in the computer downloads folder.
- Step 3 – Unzip file.
- When attempting to unzip, or move files, a dialog will appear requiring a password which was given in the email. Enter the password and the files will be unlocked.
- The zip file is not downloadable from the email link after 1 week. To download again, simply repeat this procedure.
Complete Article: Downloading Image Layers from Reckon