The GeoCue Client is slow to open and then you can’t close it and need to kill the process using Task Manager.
If there is a firewall in place it could possibly be blocking or slowing the connection between the GeoCue Server and Client. Please make sure the following programs are allowed through the firewall on the client machine. This information is also available in the GeoCue Installation Guide:
- %programfiles%\GeoCue\GeoCue Client\DPMSProcessing.exe
- %programfiles%\GeoCue \GeoCue Client\DumpCommonFolder.exe
- %programfiles%\GeoCue \GeoCue Client\GCRemote.exe
- %programfiles%\GeoCue \GeoCue Client\GeoCue.exe
- %programfiles%\GeoCue \LIDAR 1 CuePac\ProcessLASWorkingBoundary.exe
- In addition, GeoCue Client communicates to the GeoCue Server through port 8000 and the GeoCue Server communicates to the GeoCue Client through 8002 so the applicable inbound and outbound exceptions for those ports need to be added