The Terrasolid design library is provided as an example of some of the customization that can be done in MicroStation CONNECT edition to make working with the Terrasolid products easier and more efficient, particularly for new users. We recommend the provided Terrasolid.DGNLIB remains as provided so that you can easily download the latest from this knowledge base post for fixes and new tools.
For more information on how to customize CONNECT for your Terrasolid workflow see A Quick Intro to Customizing MicroStation CONNECT.
To install the Terrasolid tools into the ribbon:
- Download the latest version of the Terrasolid.DGNLIB (Updated 05Oct2017 for TScan v017.027, TModel v017.006, TPhoto v017.009 and TMatch v017.014)
- Extract the Terrasolid.DGNLIB from the downloaded zip file and place the Terrasolid.DGNLIB in the applicable folder on your machine:
- MicroStation CE prior to update 4: “C:\ProgramData\Bentley\CONNECT Edition\Configuration\Organization\Dgnlib\Gui”
- MicroStation CE Update 4 and 5: “C:\ProgramData\Bentley\MicroStation CONNECT Edition\Configuration\Organization\Dgnlib\Gui”
- MicroStation PowerDraft CE: “C:\ProgramData\Bentley\MicroStation PowerDraft CONNECT Edition\Configuration\Organization\Dgnlib\Gui”
- Open MicroStation and you should now have the Terrasolid toolbars for each product setup as ribbon workflows in the dropdown list in the upper left side of the MicroStation window.