If the TCP Port defined for the LP360 License Server is currently in use by another program then it will be necessary to select another port for use by LP360.
Change the specified TCP Port number for the LP360 License Server Service:
- On the machine hosting the LP360 License Server open the LP360 License Administrator Program using right-click and “Run as Administrator”.
- Select the Activate tab.
- Check the box for “I have an authorization file and I would like to complete the activation”
- Browse for the *.AUT file
- Under License Server Settings change the Port Number
- Complete Activation
- Change the Port Number for the client access on the server machine, and all client machines accessing this same server machine.