If your organization has strict security settings, some of the executables installed and used by LP360 or True View EVO could get blocked and prevent LP360/EVO from operating correctly. It may be necessary to get your IT department to add these executables to an approved list. The following instructions will show you how to find the executables being used by LP360 or True View EVO.
- Open LP360 or True View EVO.
- Open Windows Task Manager.
- On the Processes tab, right-click on True View EVO or LP360 Application and select Open File Location. Typically, “C:\Program Files\Common Files\LP360”.
- Type *.exe in the search bar of File Explorer.
- All of the executables found from the search will be used by LP360 or True View EVO and will need to be approved by your IT department.