Waveform Analysis

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by GeoCue Group Support GeoCue Group Support 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

yoannanita
    Participant

Dear all,
    Could you help me?
    I have lidar data in *.las and trajectories data in *.sol. The lidar data was collected by Leica Chiroptera sensor. I want to analyze the waveform of the lidar data using tool “View Waveform” in TerraScan toolbox. But, I couldn’t do that, there were no points imported to “View Waveform” window. And, I couldn’t do ‘Link the waveform file’ in the “Trajectories” tool.
    Thank you for your help.

Hi,

You must first link the waveform data to the trajectories and then also have your point data linked to your trajectories via the line number. Please read the waveform post on this knowledge base for some tips and hints on linking your waveform and using the waveform data in TerraScan. The waveform workflow can be found in the TerraScan User Guide.

As you are located outside our support region for Terrasolid, if you need further support, please contact Terrasolid directly by opening a support ticket at https://www.terrasolid.com/support/open.ts.php

Regards,
    GeoCue Support

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.