GeoCue Group is the North American reseller for the Terrasolid software, covering the US, Canada and Mexico. If you would like to try out the Terrasolid software before you buy it, register for an evaluation license by following these steps:
- Download the latest versions of the desired Terrasolid software modules at https://www.terrasolid.com/ssl/download_software.php. Please note the installation packages for MicroStation CONNECT Edition (CE), V8 and V8i are different, but the licenses are the same.
- Close MicroStation and install the applications. If on a Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, or later operating system please be sure to right-click and install using the “Run as Administrator” option. See our Terrasolid Product Installation & Setup Guide for more information.
- Start one of the Terrasolid applications, e.g. from MicroStation Utilities > MDL Applications. This opens the License information dialog. If the application is already running on the computer, the License information dialog can be opened from the Main toolbox -> General tools -> About TerraScan tool.
- To request evaluation licenses, leave all fields empty in the License information dialog.
- Click on the Request license button to start the registration.
- The web form for evaluation license registration opens automatically and some fields will be filled with information from the License Information dialog. Complete the form and submit it to Terrasolid.
- If you do not receive the requested evaluation licenses within 48-72 hours please let us know, firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we may provide further assistance.
- If you need to extend your evaluation licenses please let us know, email@example.com, so that we may provide further assistance.
If you need any assistance with your evaluation, or do not have a compatible Bentley product on which to run the modules, please don’t hesitate to contact us, firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.