TerraScan and TerraPhoto trajectory files may be generated in TerraScan by importing the following sensor trajectory file formats:
- Applanix SBET Sensor Trajectory Format
- Leica SOL Sensor Trajectory Format
- Riegl POF 1.1 Sensor Trajectory Format
- Topcon Trajectory Format (CTE)
- Novatel’s Inertial Explorer SBTC/SBIC sensor trajectory format
- Merge from GPS and INS
- ASCII files as defined in the settings by the user, and the following built-in definitions:
- TYXZRPH – Time Northing Easting Elevation Roll Pitch Heading
- TYXZSSSQSS – Time Northing Easting Elevation Skip Skip Skip Quality Skip Skip
- TYXZQSSSS – Time Northing Easting Elevation Quality Skip Skip Skip Skip
- TTXYZHPR – Time Time Easting Northing Elevation Heading Roll Pitch
- TXYZ – Time Easting Northing Elevation
Shapefiles are not suitable for generating trajectory files.
The TerraScan trajectory format is a publicly available format and is described in the Programming Interface section of the TerraScan User Guide.