Review these results of a TerraScan project that uses tools to analyze and design road surface improvements.
- Define color points – On-the-fly extraction of color values for each point, display of the point cloud.
- Draw Sight Distances – Determines how far a viewer sees along a road, railroad, or other corridor, and produces labels for sight distances.
- Draw Slope Arrows – Computes the slope along an alignment element of a road.
- Fit Geometry Components – Fit and check horizontal and vertical components to breaklines.
- Create Flythru Movie – Visualize road surface model