A short tutorial showing how to use Vegetation Index or Echo Length in TerraScan to enhance the ground classification.
List of tools used in this presentation:
- Read Points – Load points into TerraScan
- Display Mode – View points by Color or Echo length coloring
- Compute Distance by Vegetation Index or Echo Length – Translates values into distance values as a probability
- Display Mode – View points by Distance coloring
- Smoothen Points by Distance – Reduce noise
- Classify Ground – Utilize “Distance as rating” option for classification