GeoCue Group’s ASPSuite includes all the software needed to import support files, process the Loki observations in Post-Process Kinematic (PPK) mode, process Phantom 4 RTK in PPK and Real-Time Kinematic (RTK) modes, and update image headers with the refined position information.
The ASPSuite User Guide will discuss the workflow starting with checking the data in the field, to the final corrected positions. Note: If processing RTK data, please refer to this article on the searchable support knowledge base: RTK Flight Type in ASPSuite.
- Software Installation and Update
- Field Check
- Creating Project/ Adding Flight (Step 1 of 5)
- Adding Photos and Importing (Step 2 of 5)
- Loki File and Settings (Step 3 of 5)
- Field Check – Base Station File and Settings (Step 4 of 5)
- Field Check – Ephemeris File Settings (Step 5 of 5)
- Event Diagnostics
- Estimate Image Quality
- Final Processing
- Opening an Existing Project
- Editing a Flight
- Local Spatial Reference System (SRS) Manager