If asked by support, the following two code snippets when copied and pasted into a text document and saved as “EnableBindingLogs.reg” and “DisableBindingLogs.reg” respectively will enable/disable binding logs on the machine when imported to registry.
- Create a folder “c:\FusionLogs”. The folder must be writable for the user that runs GeoCue.
- Import the EnableBindingLogs.reg file using admin rights
- About a minute after importing (letting it get into effect) please run your test again. This will make machine slower (especially if you do not use an SSD for the c:\ drive).
- After that import DisableBindingLogs.reg to restore to old state.
- There will be a lot of files in the “FusionLogs” folder. Please zip and send those to the customer support representative. Or, put it on the FTP if it’s quite large.
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Fusion] "ForceLog"=dword:00000001 "LogFailures"=dword:00000001 "LogResourceBinds"=dword:00000001 "EnableLog"=dword:00000001 "LogPath"="c:\\FusionLogs"
DisableBindingLogs.regWindows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Fusion] "ForceLog"=dword:00000000 "LogFailures"=dword:00000000 "LogResourceBinds"=dword:00000000 "EnableLog"=dword:00000000 "LogPath"="c:\\FusionLogs"