To setup LP360 on a client machine that is going to connect to a license server you do not need to request an AUT file. Simply set the client to get it’s licenses from your existing LP360 License Server as outlined in the following steps.
- Install the software using one or more of the latest installation MSI files (obtained via the product purchase email provided by GeoCue) on the computer on which LP360 will be used.
- To install LP360 for ArcGIS on all operating systems, run LP360forArcGIS_v2017.1.54.7.msi. This is necessary for both 64-bit and 32-bit systems because ArcGIS is a 32-bit application.
- To install LP360 (64-bit) on a 64-bit operating system, run LP360x64_v2017.1.54.7.msi.
- Add the following program to all firewalls on the machine: LicServer.exe (Typically found in C:\Program Files\Common Files\QCoherent (Pre 2017.2.30.0) or C:\Program Files\Common Files\LP360 (Post 2017.2.30.0))
- Open the TCP port number defined for the LP360 License Server, on all firewalls on the machine.
- From the Start Menu -> All Programs -> LP360, select the License Administrator by right-click and selecting “Run as Administrator”.
- Select the License tab;
- Select the option to Use License Server and type in the name of the License Server, the Port Number the service is running on and the Desired License Level (this is dependent upon the purchased licenses available).
- Select Set License Server at the bottom of the dialog.
- The following message will be appear.
- If no errors are encountered licensing of the program is now complete.
For more information see the LP360 Installation Guide.