Many new laptops come with very high resolution screens, causing text and icons in various software packages to appear very tiny, or badly sized. Changing the screen resolution makes icons or test unreadable or the program difficult to use.
Probable Resolution #1:
- Close LP360 or True View EVO.
- Locate the shortcut you use to launch the program:
- For LP360: Right-click on the LP360 shortcut icon in the system tray, or browse to “C:\Program Files\LP360\LP360 64-bit\bin\” and right-click on LP360.exe.
- For True View EVO: Right-click on the EVO shortcut icon in the system tray, or browse to “C:\Program Files\GeoCue Group\True View Evo\bin\” and right-click on TrueViewEVO.exe.
- On theProperties page, select the Compatibility tab.
- At the bottom of the Compatibility tab, select Change high DPI settings.
- Under High DPI scaling override, select the box for Override high DPI scaling behavior.
- Set the Scaling performed by: System (Enhanced).
- OK off the dialogues and restart LP360 or True View EVO.
Probable Resolution #2
Reduce the screen resolution to 1920 x 1080 and scale the text to 100%, or as desired.
After scaling to 100%, you will have to log off Windows and log back in for the changes to take effect.