Many new laptops come with very high resolution screens, causing text and icons in various software packages to appear very tiny, or badly sized. Changing the screen resolution makes icons or test unreadable or the program difficult to use.
Probable Resolution #1:
- Close LP360
- Right-click on the LP360 shortcut, icon in the system tray, or browse to C:\Program Files\LP360\LP360 64-bit\bin\ and right-click on LP360.exe
- On the LP360.exe Properties page, select the Compatibility tab
- At the bottom of the Compatibility tab, select Change high DPI settings
- Under High DPI scaling override, select the box for Override high DPI scaling behavior.
- Set the Scaling performed by: System (Enhanced)
- OK off the dialogues and restart LP360
Probable Resolution #2:
Reduce the screen resolution to 1920 x 1080 and scale the text to 100%, or as desired.
After scaling to 100%, you will have to log off Windows and log back in for the changes to take effect.