Due to the fact that TerraMatch Corrections cannot be applied via TerraSlave, it is important to make sure that the macro has been assigned correctly when running via dispatch within GeoCue. Here are the steps to take when setting up the macro within GeoCue.
- Open Assign Macro Step or open Manage Macros from the Start Menu –> GeoCue –> LIDAR 1 CuePac
- Select Import to specify the macro
- Provide General information concerning Macro Name and Description.
- Under Macro Settings
- Specify the Design File Usage either Use Previous and Use From Working Segment
- Input the following Key-in to run before the macro starts: mdl load tmatch
- Click OK and Assign the Macro to the GeoCue Project and Entities
When the macro is executed via GeoCue, instead of running using TerraSlave, which is the default “Design File Usage: Not Required” option, it will launch the MicroStation design file specified for the working segment, load TerraMatch and TerraScan, and then run the macro. One must be cautious when running a macro in this manner as the feedback between TerraScan and GeoCue is not as comprehensive as it is between TerraSlave and GeoCue. There are no macro reports saved and GeoCue can only tell if the design file launched and whether or not the underlying LAS file was modified. It cannot tell if the macro ran successfully. Hence, it is very important to use the versioning tools in GeoCue to ensure there is a back up of the data in a known state, should it become necessary to restore to a checkpoint.