When LP360 is initially installed, there are several default files that also get installed. These default files include: Point Cloud Tasks, Conflation Tasks and Display Filters. The files can be found at the following location:
The tasks and filters are stored in XML files and each time a new task or filter is created the information is appended to the default files.
There are times a user may want to reset all the tasks or filters back to the initial state. There are two ways to accomplish this.
- Download a copy of the default XML files from the links below and overwrite the files located under the User App Data location (the XML files are in individual zipped folders)
- Close LP360 and remove the current XML files from their location under the User App Data location. Upon re-opening LP360 the XML files will be regenerated with the default settings
While at other times a user may simply want to replace or reset a specific Default Point Cloud Task. This can be accomplished using the individual XML files in the zipped folder below along with the following steps.
- Open the Point Cloud Tasks Tab
- Under the drop-down menu select Import Task(s) option
- Browse to the location of the default XML files and select the one to import
- This will overwrite the current settings for that specific task