The LP360 Store is a place where an organization can manage their profile, subscription licenses, and users for LP360 Online. This article focuses on LP360 Store User Management. For subscription license management, please review the LP360 Store – License Management.
LP360 Store allows users to manage who has access to their organizations’ license.
2. LP360 Store User Management
User management is located under the “Admin” section –> “Users” in the LP360 Store. Only the “Store Administrators” of an organization have access to it.
This section is where an organization can control who has access and what type of access to LP360 store.
There are 2 levels of access in LP360 store:
- Admin: Has control over the organization, can invite a new user, delete existing users, purchase a new license, change the contact details of an organization, and create new admins.
- User: Access to the dashboard and download section.
2.1. How to invite a new user
Press “Invite user” –> Add the user details –> The user will receive a confirmation email and will then need to confirm the email and setup a password within three days.
By default, all new users have the “User” level of access. To provide “Admin” level of access, select “Store Admin” during the invite user process or edit the user details for existing users.
2.2. How to edit a user
In the “User” dashboard there is a summary of all the users connected to an organization.
- Permission: Shows the level of permission.
- Active: Shows if the user account is active or not.
- Delete: Allows the admin to remove users.
- Details: Allows the admin to view and edit a user.
If you are looking for help with license management, please review the LP360 Store – License Management article.
If you are looking for more information on LP360 Cloud, please review the LP360 Cloud article.