The new LP360 Graphical User Interface (GUI) makes it easier and more streamlined to complete your data processing and generate high-quality deliverables in an intuitive GIS environment. We have introduced Ribbons, and most importantly the ability to create your own custom ribbon and toolbar to match your specific workflow.
It’s now easier to find the tools in the organized ribbon tabs:
- Project tab: Everything you need at one place to manage your project
- Sensor tab: Merges the TrueView Workflow and Utilities toolbars to ease the user workflow from Cycle import to creating a point cloud and orthomosaic.
- Map tab + Map toolbar: All map features are now handy on top of the main map and less used features are in the tab.
- Cloud tab: Easily interact between LP360 desktop and LP360 Cloud.
- Support tab: Get help easily from the GeoCue Customer Support team.
- Custom tab: Create your own custom ribbon tasbs and toolbars to match your specific workflows.
- Quick access toolbar: Add your favorite feature for quick access.
See it in action:
For details and an overview of what the new LP360 Graphical User Interface (GUI) looks like, complete with a new streamlined ribbon, watch the video below as Stefanie Van-Wierts, Head of Software Product Management, take us through the new interface.