In order for someone in your company to be able to process data in True View Evo using the POSPacCloud option they have to be setup as a user in the True View Reckon Portal. A user can have one of four roles:
- True View Processors – This role is only available to accounts associated with a True View system. This user has access to a company’s True View Points. This user can also access and download data from the Reckon website.
- Editor – An editor has access to the Redline functionality of Reckon. Redlining provides the ability to create, edit, and publish geometries with attributes. Redlines can be used to communicate work to be done with a service provider (i.e. defining boundary area for data to be acquired from vendor), edit existing features, create new features, and download as ESRI shape file for use in other applications.
- Administrator – Administrators have full access to a company site. They have the ability to add, delete and edit users, and establish groups. They also have the ability to customize a company’s site by adding a company logo.
- Viewer – A viewer is only able to access a site to view and download reports. They do not have the ability to edit or see redlines. This can be assigned by simply leaving all boxes unchecked.
First, navigate to airgon.net, along with a forward slash and your company’s name (Example: www.airgon.net/examplecompany). If you need the Company URL associated with your Reckon account, please contact AirGon Support.
Then, select the Users tab at the top of the webpage.
Next, scroll to the bottom and select New User
Input the user’s information into the dialog that pops up. This includes both their email, and the role you would like to assign them.
The user then:
- Configures the company settings in True View EVO
- Enters their e-mail address and password on the Create Post Processed Trajectory File dialog when processing True View data.