- LP360 for ArcGIS is the world’s most popular extension to ArcGIS for point cloud visualization, editing and information extraction tool set for ArcMap®. Like ArcGIS itself, it is a 32-bit application. LP360 for ArcGIS contains a subset of the features of LP360.
- LP360 is a powerful 64-bit native Windows (“stand alone”) applications for processing point cloud data. Its features range from visualization to automatic feature extraction.
- True View EVO is an adaptation of LP360 (standalone only) used for processing data from GeoCue’s True View sensor product line as well as select guest sensors. It contains all the features of LP360.
LP360 applications are available in two platform configurations (all Microsoft Windows®-based):
- LP360 for ArcGIS® – This is a fully qualified extension for ArcMap® desktop. LP360 for ArcGIS® requires the Basic level of ArcMap®. This remains a 32-bit product. LP360 will not be available for ArcGIS Pro unless/until ESRI® releases a deep application programmers’ interface. The 2021.1 LP360 release is certified on versions of ArcGIS desktop from 10.3 to 10.8. LP360 for ArcGIS® contains a subset of the full functionality of LP360. We strongly recommend using the native Windows version of LP360 unless you are absolutely required to use ArcGIS.
- LP360/True View EVO – This is the native 64-bit Windows version of LP360. It has no software prerequisites other than Windows. It executes on Windows x64, Version 10 and later.
LP360 is available in five capability (licensing) levels:
- Viewer (Windows, ArcGIS®) – This is a free viewer level of the software. It is available to anyone for standalone Windows and to ArcGIS users who have at least one LP360 application on current maintenance.
- Basic (Windows, ArcGIS®) – This is the basic level, suitable for visualization, Quality Check and some derived product generation.
- Standard (Windows, ArcGIS®) – This level adds interactive classification, 3D editing and analysis capabilities.
- Advanced (Windows, ArcGIS®) – This level adds advanced point cloud “tasks” and automatic classification routines.
- LP360 for sUAS (Windows) – This version is feature identical to LP360 Advanced but is limited to a maximum aggregate point cloud size of 4 km2 (approximately 1,000 acres), a size sufficient for most practical sUAS projects.
LP360 and LP360 for ArcGIS® are available in two licensing models:
- Node Locked – The software is assigned to a specific machine and can be executed only on that machine
- Floating – The software can be loaded on any machine and up to the number of owned floating licenses can be simultaneously run. A license can be checked out from the server as a “Roaming” license for situations where the workstation will not have access to the internet for floating license use.
True View EVO is available in four licensing levels (note that a new level called “True View Explorer” will be released at a future date):
- True View EVO Unlimited – All the features of LP360 Advanced as well as all True View EVO functions
- True View EVO – All the features of LP360 Advanced as well as all True View EVO functions but (like LP360 for sUAS), limited to point cloud areas of 4 km2 or less.
- True View EVO Lite – All of the features of LP360 Standard with tools to support True View sensors in the 100, 200 and 300 series as well as select guest sensors (currently the DJI Phantom 4 RTK and M210 RTK). It is limited to an aggregate 4 km2 point cloud area.
- True View Explorer – A free viewer level of True View EVO.
LP360 Feature Matrix 2021.1:
The feature matrix reflects features and functions that appear in the 2021.1. Note that features new to 2021.1 are highlighted in yellow. With each release of the software, we make numerous bug fixes and performance enhancements. These are generally listed in the Release Notes but not in these feature matrices. The matrices show the licensing level of each feature for LP360.
Some features are “works in progress” that are subject to change or even removal from future versions. These features are labeled as Experimental (EXP).
 small Unmanned Aerial Systems