OPUS is an online GNSS static data post-processing service. This service is occasionally unavailable so the following links can be used to post-process your static GNSS observation.
- Canadian Spatial Reference System (CSRS) Precise Point Positioning (PPP) is a service provide by Natural Resources Canada.
- The service is free, but an account is required to login and submit your observation.
- AUSPOS is a free online GNSS data processing service provided by Geoscience Australia.
- No Account is needed to use AUSPOS.
- Trimble CenterPoint RTX post-processing service
- Hosted by Trimble, this service is free but does require an account to login.