Trimble CenterPoint RTX © is a global GNSS technology that provides centimeter-level positioning, worldwide, at any time. Users may use this service, much like the United States NOAA’s Online Positioning User Service (OPUS) and submit a base station RINEX file to obtain a coordinate for that survey nail, which can be then entered into True View EVO’s Survey Nail Manager for processing trajectory solutions.
For True View 3DIS owned systems running POSPac, one can run Trimble CenterPoint RTX from directly within the generated POSPac project. We do not currently have the service option integrated within the POSPac Processing Wizard, but can add it if users desire.
- Open the POSPac project
- Select the base station
- Right-click and select Compute PP-RTX coordinates
- It’ll provide a summary on the quality.
- Select yes to update thebase coordinates in the POSPac project with the new values.
- POSPac will download the xml version of the report, like you would get by going to the website directly, and puts it into the C numbered folder found beneath the POSPac project.
- You’ll also find a rtxCoords_StationID_Mission 1.log in the extract folder.