The True View UMS (Universal Mass Storage) device should meet the following requirements to be used on the system.
- USB-C connection 3.1 or better
- FAT32 format for firmware pre v2.0.3, or NTFS after updating firmware to v2.0.3 or later
- 114 GB minimum capacity
- Need “SystemConfiguration.json” and “CoreConfiguration.json” files on the drive during operation.
True View Camera SD Cards
- 32GB – FAT32 format or 64GB – ExFAT
- Recommended read speeds: 270 MB/s
- Recommended Write Speeds: 70 MB/s
Please refer to the True View 410 Hardware Users Guide for more information.