The True View UMS (USB Mass Storage) device should meet the following requirements to be used on the system.
- USB-C connection 3.1 or better
- ExFAT after updating firmware to v18.104.22.168 or later.
- NTFS after updating firmware to v2.0.3 through v22.214.171.124.
- FAT32 format for firmware pre v2.0.3.
- 114 GB minimum capacity
- Need “SystemConfiguration.json” and “CoreConfiguration.json” files on the drive during operation.
True View Camera SD Cards
- 32GB card – FAT32
- 64GB or larger card – ExFAT
- Minimum recommended read speed: 270 MB/s
- Minimum recommended write speed: 70 MB/s
- SD Cards should be formatted using the built in format option in the CCF for CCU firmware v126.96.36.199 or later with camera firmware v00.72.01, or the SD Card Formatter utility, not the Windows OS format utility for earlier CCU firmware.
- In CCFSection8, set both the “CameraStorageFormat” and “CamereStorageFormatConfirm” to true in the CCF on the UMS.
- Start the system to format the camera SD Cards during initialization.
- Both the “CameraStorageFormat” and “CamereStorageFormatConfirm” in the CCF will be set back to false during startup.
Please refer to the Hardware Users Guide for more information.