The following steps describe the process for updating your Loki firmware.
- Connect Loki to your computer using the supplied USB-C cable
- Open ASPSuite
- Click the gear icon
- Select “Loki Update”
- Select the COM port from the drop down menu and click connect. (To auto-detect Loki on the COM Port, disconnect and re-connect the Loki USB cable to your computer.)
- Click the ellipsis button in the Firmware Update section and navigate to the Loki firmware file. Click “Update” once the file has been selected.
- You should receive a message saying the update was successful. Click OK.
- The new firmware version should be visible in the Status section.