The following steps describe the process for updating your Loki firmware.
Note: Updating the firmware is optional. If the Loki is functioning properly, there is no need to update.
Warning: Firmware updates are not supported on machines running Windows operating systems prior to Windows 10.
- Connect Loki to your computer using the supplied USB-C cable. Note: Computer must be running Windows 10 for firmware update procedure to function properly.
- Open ASPSuite.
- Click the gear icon.
- Select “Loki Update”.
- Select the COM port from the drop down menu and click connect. (To auto-detect Loki on the COM Port, disconnect and re-connect the Loki USB cable to your computer.)
- Click the ellipsis button in the Firmware Update section and navigate to the Loki firmware file. Click “Update” once the file has been selected.
- You should receive a message saying the update was successful. Click OK.
- The new firmware version should be visible in the Status section.