Downloading Flight Data
The following steps provide instructions for downloading your flight data for Phantom 4 RTK processing in ASPSuite.
1. Remove the SD card from the aircraft and insert into your laptop.
2. The SD card will contain two folders:
3. The Survey folder will contain the data recorded during the planned mission. The survey folder will be subdivided into flight folders.
- Each flight folder will contain images, an .obs file, and an .MRK file that were captured during flight.
- Each time the aircraft is powered on and off, a new folder will be created. So, a mission that requires 3 flights, will produce 3 folders inside of the survey folder.
4. If capturing data with D-RTK 2 or VRS corrections, the images can be imported directly into PhotoScan or Pix4D for processing. See RTK Flight Type in ASPSuite.
5. If capturing Phantom 4 RTK data for PPK processing, see our ASPSuite User Guide for PPK processing.