Downloading Flight Data
The following steps provide instructions for downloading your flight data for Phantom 4 RTK processing in True View EVO.
- Remove the SD card from the aircraft and insert into your laptop.
- The SD card will contain two folders:
- The Survey folder will contain the data recorded during the planned mission. The survey folder will be subdivided into flight folders.
- Each flight folder, example “100_0025”, will contain images, an .obs file, and an .MRK file that were captured during flight. This is the folder you provide as the Phantom 4 RTK Flight Folder to the Import Cycle Wizard.
- Each time the aircraft is powered on and off, a new folder will be created. So, a mission that requires 3 flights, will produce 3 folders inside of the survey folder.
- If capturing data with D-RTK 2 or VRS corrections, the images can be imported directly into Metashape or Pix4D for processing. RTK workflow in True View EVO coming soon!
- If capturing data for PPK processing, see the DJI Phantom 4 RTK Post Processing Kinematic Workflow section of the True View EVO Users Guide for PPK processing.