Downloading Flight Data
The following steps provide instructions for downloading your flight data for Phantom 4 RTK processing in True View EVO.
- Remove the SD card from the aircraft and insert into your laptop.
- The SD card will contain two folders:
- The Survey folder will contain the data recorded during the planned mission. The survey folder will be subdivided into flight folders.
- Each flight folder, example “100_0025”, will contain images, an .obs file, and an .MRK file that were captured during flight. This is the folder you provide as the Phantom 4 RTK Flight Folder to the Import Cycle Wizard.
- Each time the aircraft is powered on and off, a new folder will be created. So, a mission that requires 3 flights, will produce 3 folders inside of the survey folder.
- If capturing data with D-RTK 2 or VRS corrections, the images can be imported directly into Metashape or Pix4D for processing, but performing the RTK processing in True View EVO will allow you to fully tag your images, and adjust them to the geoid if your project needs are orthometric elevations, see the DJI Phantom 4 RTK Real-time Kinematic Processing Workflow section of the True View EVO Users Guide.
- If capturing data for PPK processing, see the DJI Phantom 4 RTK Post Processing Kinematic Workflow section of the True View EVO Users Guide for PPK processing and the Phantom 4 RTK PPK processing in True View EVO tutorial.