When moving LP360 Drone to a new machine you may wish to transfer some or all your settings and configurations from your old machine to the new one. After installing LP360 on the new machine, copy any of the settings from your current machine to your new machine that you wish to transfer between machines. These are found in your user’s %AppData%\LP360 folder. Not copying one will result in LP360 using the defaults from the new installation.
- filters.xml – The default, plus any of user configured Live View display and symbology filters.
- logsettings.xml – Settings for LP360 diagnostics logging for debugging.
- pctasks.xml – The default, plus any user configured Point Cloud Tasks.
- railparamsets.xml – Rail Extraction Parameter sets.
- wmscatalog.xml – The standard WMS catalog, plus any custom added ones.
These are found in your user’s %ProgramData%\LP360 folder. Not copying one will result in LP360 using the defaults from the new installation.
- ArchiveFolders.json – The list of TrueView Archives. If these are local to the machine it may not make sense to copy this one to the new machine unless you setup similar folders on it.
- PMProjects.json – The list of LP360 projects. If these are local to the machine it may not make sense to copy this one to the new machine unless you also copy the projects.
- QAQCIssues.json – The customized QAQC issues.
- \BaseStations\*.json – The survey nails found in the Survey Nail Manager.
- \CrdSysMRU\*.prj – The most recently used coordinate reference systems for populating the list in Import Cycle.
- \FastOrthoMapping\FormapOptions.json – The LP360 Ortho Mapping tool default settings.
- \Jobs\ – The various jobs and status for the jobs found in Job Manager.
- \LiveStream\PayloadCfgFiles\ – The payload configurations for the TrueView Live Stream.
- \MSPyOrtho\MSConfig.yml – The Agisoft Ortho Mapping tool default settings.
Moving LP360 Drone settings from the old machine to your new one, or from one user to another can help simplify the setup of the new machine or replicate settings across machines in your organization.